Friday, September 2, 2011

UAG 10pc Police

UAG 10pc Police-Law Enforcement-Security Gear Modular Nylon Duty Belt With Pistol/Gun Holster



4.0 out of 5 stars woth while, for a startet
Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: UAG 10pc Police-Law Enforcement-Security Gear Modular Nylon Duty Belt With Pistol/Gun Holster (Misc.)
I am a peace officer and needed a new back up belt after one of mine was damaged and I bought this belt package just to get an emergency back up hut I'm actually surprised at the quality while you can tell its not a bianchi or some of the bigger brands I would put it on par with law pro.

Very interested that it uses double reinforced velcro to hold gear to the belt I'm a solidly built guy at 6'2" 200 and I put this belt on my wife and way lifting her up /pulling on belt as hard as I could and the gear stayed attached.

Only negative is the holster is garbage.... but with only that complaint this rig is worth the money as a backup or starter set, or for anyone who can't afford $150-200 for a bianchi set


      

No comments:

Post a Comment