Thursday, September 1, 2011

UTG Multi-functional Tactical Messenger Bag

UTG Multi-functional Tactical Messenger Bag - Dark Earth



5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT UTILITY BAG,
By 
Sky Drifter (SALEM, OR, US) - See all my reviews
Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)
The first thing I noticed when the bag arrived is that it is bigger than I expected. As others have said, it will hold alot. Quality is high. Seams,zippers,buckles are 1st class. The 2 inch wide shoulder strap has an adjustable 3 inch wide shoulder pad. The water bottle holder is adjustable and takes a 1 liter pop bottle nicely.
The pocket closest to your body is designed for a concealed weapon. It has 2 wide strips of velcro on the inside wall. Self Defence Armory sells a handgun holder($6.50 including shipping) that holds my S&W 40cal with 4 inch barrel nicely.
Great bag for a variety of flavors be it survival,first aid,shooting,photography,travel or general utility carry like I use it for. The contents change somewhat from daily work bag to weekend fun bag.
I chose the OD Green(black is too hot, melts my protein bars)but my choice would have been a tan color. The army digital is ok but I wanted something more subdued for urban carry.


   

No comments:

Post a Comment